Friday, April 23, 2010

Minute Amount of Milk

I was having coffee with a friend yesterday and as she was about to throw out the milk container she says...."there is only a minute amount of milk I'm going to toss it" to which I responded "minute to you is worth 2 cups of coffee to me". Maybe not the greatest analogy in the world to the one man's garbage is another's treasure but you get my point.

It's that time of year when people are spring cleaning and yes having garage sales. I challenge all of you this weekend to go to some garage sales and pick up and item that is on your normal shopping list that you need but could buy second hand. Coffee makers, tables, and such.

Not only will you save some $$ but you will also save that item from being tossed into the garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment